Savanna is a rare and unique cruising tri featuring both great speed and comfort.
Cold moulded custom build in West systems epoxy laminate of mahogany plywood and Douglas fir by Multicross Boatbuilders to a Cross performance cruising design.
Design features a shallow fin keel, sloop rig and single Yanmar 54 hp diesel.
Good storage capacity in port and starboard ammas.
Central hull includes forward head, amidships salon & dinette area, aft galley and port/starboard sleeping areas outboard of salon & dinette.
Aft cabin in central hull accessed from large, comfortable cockpit with all controls led back.
2012 Survey – Overall Rating of Condition: “Very Good Condition”.
May/June 2017 – Bottom to be stripped and re-finished
Lying in Midland – available for viewing by appointment.
- Engine Propulsion
- Electronics & Navigation
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck Features
|Displacement:||19800 lbs||8,981 kg|
|Total Water Capacity:||100 gal||380 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||30 gal||114 liters|
- Yanmar 4JH4AE, 54 HP Diesel
- Direct drive, straight shaft
- 3-blade bronze propeller
Sails & Rigging
- Sloop rig
- Full batten, Dacron mainsail
- Dacron Genoa (roller furling)
- Storm main sail
- Storm jib
- Harken furling
- (4) Anderson 52ST, 2-speed winches
- (2) Anderson 40ST, 2-speed winches
- (2) Barient 22 2-speed winches
- Oversized, solid Aluminum lifeline/handrails
- Trampolines on both sides
- Anchor locker
- Moulded FRP seating
- Main cabin port/starboard sleeping areas
- Aft cabin
- Single head - centre hull
- Laminated wooden cabin sole
- Laminated wood panel ceiling
- Double SS sink
- Force 10 2-burner LPG stove/oven
- Isotherm 12VDC refrigeration with freezer