- Engine Propulsion
- Electronics & Navigation
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck Features
- Plumbing System
- Yanmar 4JH4BE 54 hp diesel
- ~1100 hours
- Shaft drive
- 3-blade fixed prop
Sails & Rigging
- Anodized aluminum mast with in-mast mainsail furling, keel-stepped, masthead, double spreader.
- SS 1 x 19 shrouds: In-line upper and lower and intermediate to inboard chainplates.
- SS 1 x 19 forestay with furling system
- SS 1 x 19 backstay
- Aluminum boom with outhaul, vang, mainsheet and boom toppinglift.
- Rigid vang
- In-mast furling mainsail
- 135% furling genoa - Doyle Sailmakers - 2015
- SS double rail pulpit and split stern rail with corner seats. Double lifelines and SS stanchions with gates port & stbd.
- Walk-through stern to swim platform with lazarettes and fold-up SS boarding ladder.
- SS double anchor roller, anchor locker and electric windlass.
- SS bow and stern mooring cleats.
- Mast collar with blocks leading sail controls aft to clutches and cabintop winches. Traveller fwd of companionway with mainsheet led to winch on cabintop. SS handrails on coachroof port & stbd.
- Genoa tracks inboard with towable lead cars. Genoa sheet turning block on coaming aft
- of genoa sheet winches. Genoa tracks with adjustable cars on toerails.
- Destroyer style SS wheel on fg pedestal with engine instrument gauges in molded pods. Binnacle compass on pedestal with pods for intstruments. Fibreglass cockpit table with drop leaves on ss base.
- Cockpit locker and hatch under seat over aft cabin.
- Owner's Pullman berth cabin forward with head & shower in bow. Ultraleather upholstered bench seat between stowage drawers and hanging locker opposite 6'5" double berth. Stowage under berth and on hull-side shelf above bed. Teak & holly sole. Opening ports port & stbd and hatch overhead. Lighting fixtures and 110V outlet.
- Salon aft of owner's cabin with outboard facing nav table & chair to stbd with enclosures for electronics and entertainment components. 2-seat curved settee aft of nav table. Opening port above. C-shape dinette to port around teak table convertible to double berth. Open shelf with fiddle between stowage cabinets above & outboard dinette seatback. Ultraleather upholstery. Teak & holly sole. Opening ports, port & stbd, fixed coachroof windows and fixed hull ports. Lighting fixtures in coachroof and 110V outlets.
- Head to stbd aft of settee with marine toilet, molded vanity with sink and shower head. Non-skid sole, lighting fixture and 110V outlet. Storage under vanity counter.
- Galley to port aft of dinette.
- Aft cabin to stbd with double berth, hanging locker with dresser and bureau. Hull-side shelf with fiddle, fixed hull port, teak & holly sole, lighting fixtures and 110V outlets.
- Companionway steps between galley and aft cabin with engine access.
- L-shape with 10 cabinets and dry storage food locker.
- Double SS sink with h&c pressure water
- Dry storage bin with hinged lid built into molded galley countertop inboard of sinks. Cup and glass storage in overhead rack.
- Open storage outboard of counter, under closed stowage cabinets.
- Gimballed stove-oven combo aft of dry bin and fwd of fridge.
- Top and front opening refrigerated icebox aft of stove-oven
- Stowage cabinet aft outoard and drawers under sink
- Overhead hatch
- Lighting fixtures
- Non-skid sole
- SS grab bar from counter to coachroof
- H&C pressure water in galley, heads & cockpit shower
- Hot water tank
- Elec & manual bilge pumps
- 2 x manual toilets & 2 x holding tanks
- 3 x 6V battery banks
- Battery selector switches
- Shore power inlet aft with cord
- 110V and 12V circuits and outlets
- Battery and tank level monitors
- Electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump
- Interior lighting fixtures, Running lights, Mast lights
- 3 x 150W solar panels with Tri-star controller
- Solid FG hull
- FG deck with balsa core
- Lead keel
- FG rudder with SS shaft
- Top Shop cockpit enclosure ~2011
- Cockpit cushions
- Winter cover with frame
- Bow thruster
- Interprotect expoxy bottom ~ 2012
- Safety gear