- Engine Propulsion
- Electronics & Navigation
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck Features
- Plumbing System
|Draft - Wing Keel:||4'11|
|Displacement - Wing Keel:||13000 lbs||5,897 kg|
|Ballast - Wing Keel:||5600 lbs||2,540 kg|
|Total Water Capacity:||80 gal||304 liters|
|Holding Tank Capacity:||24 gal||91 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||40 gal||152 liters|
- Volvo Penta 2003 diesel
- 28 hp
- Shaft drive
- 3-blade Gori folding prop
- Weed/rope cutter
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail with battens, lazyjacks and lazybag
- 135% furling genoa with UV leech & foot cover
- Gennaker with sock
- Aluminum mast, keel-stepped, with two sets of in-line spreaders, masthead rigged.
- Upper, lower and intermediate shrouds, continuous type, rod.
- Babystay, forestay and backstay.
- Forestay fitted with Harken furler.
- Backstay fitted with hydraulic adjustor with integral pump & handle.
- Running rigging includes 3 halyards and outhaul and reefing lines in boom. All lines lead aft to companionway winches and clutches.
- Rigid vang tail leads aft to companionway winches and clutch
- Mainsheet is 5:1 purchase in Harken blocks
- Double ss pulpit and split double stern rail. Stern rail opens to swim platform in transom. Boarding ladder folds down from swim platform. SS stanchions and double lifelines with lifeline gates port & stbd.
- Anchor locker in bow with electric windlass and deck washdown water system and hose.
- Custom ss bowsprit/anchor roller
- 2 x bow mooring cleats and 2 x stern mooring cleats with mooring line chocks integrated into aluminum toerail forward, midships and aft. Toe rail slotted for attachments.
- Long genoa track p&s with 1 adjustable genoa car each on p&s track. Foot block aft of genoa winch to lead genoa sheet from track to winch
- Cockpit has deep locker under port bench seat, propane tank locker in p&s aft corners and locker under central helm seat.
- Custom teak cockpit floor grate and foot pads on bench seats aft.
- Steering wheel pedestal has ss guard with pods for nav instruments and a binnacle compass. Engine control levers on both sides of pedestal. Custom teak drink holder attached and bracket to mount custom teak cockpit table.
- Engine control and guage panel recessed in cockpit side to port with a windlass remote controller adjacent. To starboard is a recessed fiddle for winch handle stowage and manual bilge pump below.
- Outboard motor bracket is fastened to transom above swim platform and ss radar post is fastened through swim platform. Backstay chainplate fastened in centre of transom and hydraulic backstay adjustor connects to backstay.
- Mainsheet traveller immediately forward of pedestal and fastens to cockpit sides.
- Genoa winches are Lewmar 52 CST. Forward of genoa winches companionway is inset for protected exit/entry and ease of operating sail controls on cabintop. SS grabrails mounted on both sides of companionway hatch.
- Sail controls lead aft from mast collar to deck organizers and clutches, port & stbd, forward of Lewmar #43 CST.
- Custom teak companionway door hinged on port side.
- 5 x opening hatches for ventilation &/or access to interior.
- 4 x opening ports with screens.
- 4 x fixed ports
- Long ss grabrails on coachroof port & stbd
- Layout of the boat, from forward, is an owner's cabin with V-berth. Next aft is head to starboard with hanging locker opposite. Salon comprises a centreline table with 2 drop leaves,settee to port and settee convertible to double berth to stbd with nav station aft. Galley is aft of port settee and enclosed cabin is aft of nav station to stbd. Volvo Penta engine is behind companionway steps. Deep seat locker to port in the cockpit, lazarette locker under helm seat and propane tank lockers to port and stbd aft. The stern features a swim platform. An anchor locker is in the bow.
- Fwd Cabin:
- Large v-berth with insert cushion
- Hanging locker and drawers with shelf
- Fiddles on hull sides
- 2-door cabinet at fwd end above cushion
- Slatted wood hull panelling below fiddles shelf
- Brass reading lamps
- Cedar lined tall hanging locker
- Teak & Holly cabin sole in very good condition
- Teak dining table with bottle storage in centre - wood in very good condition
- Upholstery in very good condition on settees
- All decorative items included in purchase
- Brass reading lamps
- Unique custom TV cabinet mounted flush to coachroof and lowers to put in viewing position
- Fabric mast wrap
- Ample stowage in shelves with fiddles, cabinets with door and nooks behind settee backs
- Window blinds on fixed ports
- Teak grabrails above settees below fixed port
- Overhead hatches at fwd end of salon
- Water tank under port settee
- Water tank and batteries under stbd settee
- Nav Station:
- Chart table with lid and cabinet with 2 deep shelves under and 3 drawers under aft end of table. Battery selector switches in shelves under table.
- Bookshelf and fiddle stowage nooks outboard of chart table.
- Chart light
- Teak grabrail above nav station below fixed port
- Aft Cabin:
- Large double berth with hull-side shelf, fiddles and reading lamp
- Opening port into cockpit
- Slatted wood hull panelling above shelf
- Double door tall locker with seat at forward end of bed with teak grabrail above locker below fixed port
- Double door cabinet above aft end of bed
- Large shelf behind companionway steps provides engine access
- Battery installed under fwd end of bed
- Large galley features insulated double-lid icebox with refrigeration, propane 2-burner stove with oven, double SS sink with handpump and h&c pressure water mixer, dry storage bin with hinged lid in counter top. Storage under oven, on shelves outboard of counter with sliding plexi doors, under sinks and adjacent to the companionway steps.
- Fixed coachroof port and teak handrails above galley
- SS grab bar in forward inboard corner of galley counter anchored to coachroof.
- 110V GFCI outlet
- SS grab bar in front of stove/oven
- 2 x flourescent light fixtures over counter and stove
- Refrigerator controller in corner of galley aft & outboard
- Espar diesel heater controller on galley bulkhead aft
- Propane sniffer near floor level
- Hot water tank and pump for h&c pressure water in galley and head
- Foot pump in galley
- Deck washdown connection and hose
- Shower sump pump
- Auto-electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Shore power connection at bow with cord
- 110VAC & 12VDC panel with 7 x 110V single & double outlets (some GFCI) and 4 x 12V sockets
- 2 x Battery selector switches under chart table
- Xantrex Power Inverter 300
- Xantrex Digital Echo charger
- Freedom Marine 15 charger/inverter
- Surepower 9523A Battery isolator
- Heart Interface Link 2000R
- 2 x 6V batteries under stbd settee
- 1 x deep cycle 12V battery under aft cabin bed
- 1 x 12V starter battery in engine compartment
- 1 x 12V battery in fwd cabin cabinet for windlass
- Breaker for windlass in fwd cabin
- Interior lighting
- Running lights
- Steaming light & anchor light
- Fibreglass hull with balsa core sheer to waterline
- Fibreglass deck with balsa core
- Interior moldings for structural stiffness and finishing appearance
- Lead wing keel
- Fibreglass rudder with ss stock
- Teak veneer plywood and teak solid trim
- Lifering & Lifesling
- MOB pole
- Waterproof flashlight
- Radar reflector
- Fire extinguishers
- Propane sniffer/alarm in galley
- Boarding ladder
- Electric windlass with remote control at helm
- SS Bruce anchor with chain and rode
- Dock lines & fenders
- Windlass remote at helm
- Deck washdown connection and hose
- Custom winter cover with frame
- Brig dinghy & 8 hp 4-stroke motor
- Outboard motor bracket
- Davits - not installed at present
- Espar diesel heater
- Fibreglass & steel propane tanks