- Engine Propulsion
- Electronics & Navigation
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck Features
- Plumbing System
|Draft - Fin Keel:||4' 8|
|Displacement - Fin Keel:||10,000 lbs||4,536 kg|
|Ballast - Fin Keel:||4,300 lbs||1,950 kg|
|Total Water Capacity:||60 gal||228 liters|
|Holding Tank Capacity:||12 gal||46 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||20 gal||76 liters|
|Sail Area:||503.2 m2||5,416 ft2|
- 20 hp Bukh diesel
- 3 blade fixed prop
- Shaft drive
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum keel-step mast and aluminum boom with reefs, outhaul and vang
- Single spreader, masthead rig with ss 1x19 standing rigging
- Mainsail, genoa and spinnaker halyards and boom toppinglift
- Harken genoa furling
- Whisker pole
- SS double rail pulpit with SS stanchions and double lifelines with gates port & stbd
- SS double rail stern rail with fold-up boarding ladder in middle section
- Single anchor roller
- Anchor locker
- 2 Bow mooring cleats
- 2 Midship mooring cleats
- 2 Stern mooring cleats
- Slotted aluminum toerail with integral chocks for cleats
- 3 opening ports on each side with screens
- 4 hatches incl companionway
- 4 self-tailing winches (genoa winches & cleats on cockpit coaming)
- 2 non-st winches
- 2 winch handles
- 2 winch handle pockets
- 2 Genoa tracks with cars
- Traveller on coachroof fwd of companionway
- Full enclosure
- Cockpit cushions
- Helmsman seat (humped)
- 2 Cockpit lockers
- SS Pedestal with destroyer type wheel & pedestal compass
- Engine controls
- Cockpit table on pedestal - Removable
- Below decks, the CS 33 offers ample storage and true living comfort. CS uses a combination of fibreglass modules, aluminum trim, stainless supports, wicker and light vinyl to give the inside an airy look with attractive detailing.
- The V-berth is 6'6" long with plenty of width. Storage is available in suedecovered fibreglass compartments directly above on each side and in dry bins underneath the V-berth. There are also sliding drawers made from solid ash with teak faces. Forward of the Vberth is a small fo'c'sle or storage compartment directly beneath the anchor locker. This can also be used for chain storage if you put a hawser pipe in the bottom of the anchor well; Wall designed the CS 33 so that it could carry the full weight of all chain ground tackle in the bow of the boat and still sit on its marks.
- Moving aft, you pass through a small walkway and on the port side is a full-sized hanging locker that is lined with aromatic cedar. The door of the hanging locker doubles as a companionway door for the forward cabin and across from the hanging locker is the head compartment. An optional shower was offered and there is a teak shower sump grate.
- The coachroof features 3 opening ports with screens on port & stbd. There are 3 opening hatches in addition to the companionway. with sliding Lexan main hatch. As a result the main salon is very bright with excellent ventilation.
- CS 33 buyers could choose either a fixed table with bottle storage in the middle and wings on each side, or a fold-up table.
- The starboard settee folds out to become a large double berth over 6'4" long.
- On the port side, there is a single berth with a footwell leading into the hanging locker.
- Above, there are cupboards and shelves on each side. Each cupboard is completely finished inside and out with teak and wicker. The wicker brightens up the interior and provides ventilation for whatever is in the cupboard.
- The U-shaped galley comes standard with a two-burner propane stove with oven, a deep sink and pressure water. Above the stove there is ample cupboard space with Lexan sliding doors. There is a deep dry goods locker with a cutting board for a lid and a cupboard beneath a long drawer for cutlery.The 6.3-cubic-foot ice box is big enough to accommodate a refrigeration unit with a deep freeze.
- The tankage on the CS 33 is high for a boat of this size, with 35 gallons of fresh water, but most CS 33 buyers opted to increase the fresh water tankage to 70 gallons, which requires a tank under each settee. The holding tank is 32 gallons, and the CS 33 carries a little over 20 gallons of fuel.
- Continuing aft on the starboard side, there is a full-sized chart table and large navigation station that incorporates a wet hanging locker beside it. Miscellaneous storage in this area is immense: there is plenty of room under the chart table to add a shelf and dry bin storage under the navigator's seat.
- Hot and Cold pressure water w/ shower
- Folding table in lieu of fixed
- Refrigerated icebox with thermostat at countertop
- Gimballed SS propane 2-burner stove/oven combo - very clean
- 110V GFCI double outlet
- SS sink with pressure h&c water
- Dry bin
- Cutlery drawer & under counter stowage
- Under sink water control system
- Stowage cabinets above counter with lexan sliding doors
- Inverter control above counter
- H&C Pressure water at galley & head
- Shower with electric sump pump
- Manual head with holding tank
- 12V and 110V panels with outlets
- Battery charger
- Battery selector switch
- Battery isolator
- Starting battery
- 3 x House batteries
- Shore power outlet at stern & cord
- Electric sump pump
- Auto electric bilge pump
- Running lights, Steaming light, Anchor light
- Cabin lights
- Hand-laid, solid laminate hulls with fibreglass, box-beam floor members supporting the keel and hull are common construction features of CS Yachts. The hull-deck joint is through-bolted with an anodized aluminum toerail and butyl tape between each layer of flanges. This butyl tape oozes continually and needs to be cleaned off annually, but it is an effective method of sealing the joint. All bulkheads in the CS 33 are walk-through and fibreglassed to the hull and deck all the way around.
- The keel is a high-aspect, externally bolted lead appendage. It is attached through almost two inches of solid fibreglass in the bilge.
- The rudder is hollow, with two stainless-steel bars jutting out from the lower part of the shaft. It is hung on a partial skeg and has a gudgeon and pintle attachment at the skeg. This design allows the lower third of the rudder to snap off if it is hit, thereby maintaining steerage even after such a disaster.
- Dinghy davits
- Stereo AM/FM/CD/MP3 with cockpit and cabin speakers
- Inflatable Dinghy & Motor available - negotiable $