- Engine Propulsion
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Features
- Plumbing System
|Displacement:||12,000 lbs||5,443 kg|
|Total Water Capacity:||40 gal||152 liters|
|Holding Tank Capacity:||20 gal||76 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||2 x 60 gal||8 liters|
- Twin Chrysler 318 8 cylinder gas engines with 225 hp per engine
- Approx hours: 1038/1019
- Chrysler transmission
- Shaft drive with 3-blade bronze props
- Trim tabs
- 2 fuel tanks with total capacity 120 gallons
- Hydraulic steering with pumps at both helm stations
- Bronze rudders
- Pulpit: 7/8 stainless steel tube with mechanical fasteners at the support posts.
- Stern rail: Teak rail on 8ins posts.
- Ventilation: (natural) 3 opening deck hatches, teak frame with plexiglass lens and opening lower helm windows.
- 6 x mooring cleats
- Anchor platform: Fiberglass platform with a stainless steel roller assembly.
- Windlass: Lewmar stainless 700 series with helm control.
- Bimini and flybridge helm cover: ¾" tube frames and Sunbrella type material
- Flybridge ladder
- Swim platform: Teak platform with aluminum edge. Boarding ladder bolted to the top.
- From bow, a spacious V-berth with insert to convert to double bed. Large deck hatch overhead.
- Hanging lockers port & stbd immediately aft of V-berth. Large deck hatch over hanging locker and head.
- Next aft, to port, an enclosed head with Sealand marine toilet. S/S sink with hot and cold faucet. Hand-held shower head with separate faucet controls adjacent to toilet
- An electric pump for over board shower water disposal and teak floor grate.
- L-shaped galley immediately aft of head has lots of counter space, ss sink with h&c pressure water faucet, 110V fridge (under counter) and 110V 3-burner stove with oven. Sliding door cabinetry above and outboard of counter.
- To stb'd opposite head & galley is dinette seating 2 fwd and 2 aft.
- Aft of dinette and up step to main salon level is helm station on stbd. Stand-up helm and control/nav station.
- Aft of galley and up step to main salon level is bulkhead with shelf and sofa butted to bulkhead. Opening windows to port & stbd and in centre of windshield.
- Main salon carpeted, drapes for windows and lots of headroom. 2 indoor/outdoor armchairs. Sliding glass salon/cockpit door with drapes. AC/heat controls in salon.
- Walk-out to cockpit with teak/ss safety railing on 3 sides. Vertical stairs up to flying bridge. Seating for 2 at the helm, and 4 forward of helm.
- Owner's Cabin:
- Large double bed
- Hull-side open shelf port & stbd
- Hanging locker port & stbd
- AC/Heat vent and control
- Deck hatch overhead
- Carpeted cabin sole - same as galley & dinette and salon
- Access hatch into anchor locker
- Carpeted cabin sole
- Curtains on large opening windows & sliding glass door to cockpit
- Sun covers for windshield panels
- Pull-out sofa-bed
- 2 x inside/outside armchairs
- Helm station to stbd at fwd end
- Reverse cycle AC/Heat 16,000 BTU - controls in salon to stbd
- Overhead light fixture
- Stereo - new Pioneer with CD/USB/Aux inputs & 2 speakers
- Sealand step-flush marine toilet
- Holding tank
- Macerator pump
- Counter with ss sink with h&c pressure water
- Storage in sliding glass door cabinet under counter
- Open shelf above counter
- Towel bar
- Double 110V outlet
- Fixed hull port and overhead hatch
- Double light fixture
- Shower in same area as the head with hand held shower head and separate bulkhead faucet controls.
- Electric sump pump for overboard shower water discharge.
- Helm station
- Seating for 6; 2 at helm + 4 forward
- Chart table
- Tonneau cover
- Galley to Port:
- SS sink with H&C pressure water
- 110V fridge with freezer
- 110V Princess 3-burner stove/oven
- Microwave ovenAmple counter space
- Storage cupboards above counter
- 110V outlet
- Lighting fixture
- Carpeted sole
- Dinette to Stbd:
- Raised floor - ~6" - carpeted
- Cushioned benches forward & aft of table
- Seats 4
- Hot & cold pressure water in galley & head
- 40 gal water tank under aft deck in centre of bilge
- Hot water tank
- Dockside water connection
- 2 x holding tanks; one below the head and one below the v-berth bunk.
- Macerator pump
- 2 x bilge pumps (electric)
- Air Conditioning/Heat reverse cycle
- Shore power - 2 inlets on the starboard side in the cockpit.
- 2 x batteries - Type 27
- 2 x battery selector switch - Located below the lower helm station on the main panel.
- 2 alternators belt driven on each engine.
- Battery charger - 10A Trucharge
- Battery isolator
- Battery monitor
- 110V outlets
- Main breaker - 30amp 2 pole breakers.
- AC & DC panels - Located below lower helm station. Individual glass fuses.
- Electric windlass - 1 breaker for the windlass located in the engine room on the forward bulkhead.
- AC/Heat - Single compressor unit made by CRUISE AIR. LOCATED below aft deck.
- Dual outlets 1 at the lower helm and 1 in the v-berth. AC pump has an extension cord connection
- Running lights & anchor light
- Horn & hailer
- Bilge blower
- 2 x electric bilge pumps
- Type: Modified deep-v
- Material: Fiberglass
- Hull above waterline: Gelcoat over fiberglass with no core material.
- Hull below waterline: Anti fouling paint over gelcoat and fiberglass. Bulkheads: All bulkheads are securely laminated to the hull. Majority of the interior bulkheads are teak veneered plywood.
- Stringers: Fiberglass over core material.
- Transom: Gelcoat over fiberglass
- Deck construction: Gelcoat with nonskid finish over fiberglass and core material. The deck has areas of plywood inserts in the core for
- deck fittings.
- Hull to deck joint: Overlapping joint with an elastomeric sealant used. Mechanical fasteners used every 12 ins. The joint on the outside at shear line is covered with the rub rail assembly.
- Safety Equipment:
- 2017 DoT requirements
- 2 new fire extinguishers - total 3
- Flares valid to 2018
- Halon system in engine compartment
- 4 x fenders
- 4 x dock lines
- Danforth anchor with 100' 5/16" chain