AT A GLANCE
Stock Number: 6261
Price: $399,000 CDN
Location: Whitby, ON
Model Year: 2019
Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
Beam Measure: 13.7 ft
Draft: 6.8 ft
This 12-meter yacht is an improved version of the Dufour Grand Large 410 model, one of the flagships in the range. This revamped design was conceived to incorporate functionalities usually reserved for larger yachts. The Dufour Grand Large 412 model’s sophisticated design and equipment thought out down to the last detail makes it a winning yacht.
Equipment optimisation and protection
The exterior spaces of this 40-foot yacht were revamped and now include a new cockpit closed in by its aft deck to guarantee a high level of safety at sea. This new, very functional layout makes the most of each area of the cockpit and makes the yacht more spacious.
To heighten sailing pleasure further, the Dufour Grand Large 412 also boasts new technical equipment including a fixed bow nose to facilitate mounting of the foresails.
A new vision of comfort
The interior has been refreshed to offer maximum comfort. The living space and sunbathing area can be easily separated from the cockpit so that each passenger can find their own space on this stunning yacht and enjoy every moment of their cruise. The cockpit has a galley fully equipped with gas barbecue, sink and fridge.
With its new design and functionalities, the Dufour Grand Large 412 model has all the attributes of an exceptional yacht and is a natural leader in its category.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Hand rails: Wood on cabin roof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2, wooden
- Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Bow pulpits: Seat and separate green/red navigation lights
- Stern pulpits: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening life-lines with hook.
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Other: Solid wooden toe-rail.
- Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car.
- Genoa tracks: With car.
- Downhaul: With 6-fold purchase tackle.
- Pulleys: 2 single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4- and 3-sheave for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 1 halyard winch on coachroof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Wheel
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: In starboard aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in dedicated locker.
- Shower: In port stern locker
- Supply: Connector in port stern locker
- Bathing ladder: Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
Rigging and Sales
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double Running rigging:
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments,furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Dacron Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Woodwork: Real wood veneer in Moabi, solid
- Moabi Floors: Moabi laminate.
- Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
- Mattress: Mattresses are in quilted, anallergic fabric.
- Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
- Head-liner: White painted head-liner.
Glazing and Lighting
- Hull: 8 portholes
- Coachroof, fixed: 2 large fixed ports
- Coachroof, opening: 2 opening ports with curtains
- Hatches: 6 deck hatches
- Ventilation: 2 built-in ventilators
- Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights.
- Steps: Curved wooden steps
- Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas struts.
- Stowage: Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat.
- Hand rails: 2
- Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway
- Berth: 200 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: – Below berth. – Cubby-hole along side of hull. – Hanging locker with shelves – Below berth. – Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
Forward Head (depending on version)
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic resin.
- Water: Hot and cold water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Mirror: Yes
- Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Cupboards: Storage unit.
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in ACorian®C synthetic resin.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Shower grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port
- Saloon banquette: U-shaped banquette on port side.
- Central banquette: Fixed central banquette
- Table: With fiddles, removable cover with pad for hot dishes.
- Storage: – Below banquette. Storage under seats and behind backrests. Behind port banquette back. Bookshelf above banquette – 3 cubby-holes with doors. – Removable fiddles
- Mast foot: Stainless
- Configurations: Longitudinal.
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the frontage and the worktop.
- Storage: – 3 cubby-hole with closed compartments with formed wood flap – 3-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin – Storage for bottles with locking
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Storage under gas cooker
- Engine power: 40 hp (29.1 kW).
- Transmission: Sail-drive •Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Sea-water strainer: Sea-water strainer
- Fuel tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Filter: High-capacity sea water filter.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Engine control panel with hours meter, engine stop, and tachometer.
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
- Bilge:Separate engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Propeller: Twin blade, fixed.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Water tanks: 2 polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges.
- Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution panel.
- Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
- Bilge sump:Sump built into keel, access to strainer
- Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger
- Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit.
- Shower waste: “Shower waste pumped direct to the sea.”
- Circuit: 12 V
- Distribution panel: 15 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter
- ‘Socket: 12 V on electrical distribution panel.
- Isolator: 1 per battery set in aft port cabin